REVEAL YOUR MISSION!
Who am I?
I love to keep it simple, so here are 10 facts:
1. I’m a minimalist. I don’t own much, but what I do own, I adore. I'd rather have a small wardrobe with well–made versatile pieces, than a huge wardrobe with hardly–used and unnecessary items. This is why I only make mini–collections. I like wearing everything I own. Every item is my favorite.
2. I got a UC Berkeley summer scholarship while in grade school. It was there where I discovered my love for words and writing. Using writing to inspire others is something I adore doing. You can sign up for my blog here.
3. I have been soda–free for 10+ years. Hell yeah! Once upon a time, I was addicted to drinking soda – I’d drink a can or two of coca cola a day. On new year’s eve, I decided to give it up – cold turkey. It was tough at first, but with time, it got easier. Weeks turned into months and months into years. Water became my favorite drink. Have an unhealthy habit you want to give up? All you need is will–power and a positive mind!
4. I wear black everyday. Although red is my favorite, I only wear it as my pop of color – about 10% of an entire look. Black is just so effortless and classic. It goes with everything and works for any occasion. All my wardrobe staples are black. I just can’t resist. You can check out some of my regular weekly looks here.
5. My favorite, lucky number is 4. I was born on the 4th of the month. I feel a special connection to it. It’s so special to me that my mini–collections will primarily be made up of 4 items per collection. I’m a minimalist, remember?
6. I adore female assassin movies and characters. To me, they’re like Disney Princesses – with more rebellious attitudes. Women who unapologetically go after what they want?! Hell yes! Every woman should. You should, too. Nothing compares to it, so do you and reveal your mission!
7. I hate fast fashion, I’m a fashion assassin – pun totally intended! The mass production of cheap and crappy clothing meant to only last a few wears is a total joke. Women deserve beautiful AND well–made items that are worthy of being wardrobe staples. They shouldn’t have to try to keep up with trends. There are so many benefits to wearing more and owning less.
8. My mother made a lot of my clothing as a child. She’d sew together cute little matching tops and bottoms that I adored wearing. It’s because of her that I learned to value well–made clothing and classic style. Thanks, Mom!
9. I studied both fashion and business in college. Fashion was always my first love, and business was something I had a natural fascination for. Being able to bring both worlds together is a true blessing for me.
10. I’m a sarcastic, smartass, wise gal. I believe life doesn't have to be all seriousness. Laughter is the best damn medicine. I don’t mind making fun of and laughing at myself…every single day. I’m into assassins for crying out loud!
STAY ON TARGET! SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY NOTES HERE!